Nature's Lawn Care Job Application
Time & Location
Perform a wide variety of lawn care functions related to but not limited to mowing, trimming, edging, maintenance, hedging, pruning landscape install.
• Employee must be at least 18 years of age and meet all applicable state-mandated labor laws
• 1-year experience in lawn care preferred
• Understand and take instructions
• Use equipment in proper/safe manner
• Be proficient in the use of electronic devices/services to include using smart phone or tablet to communicate and send before and after photos to clients.
• Become proficient in the use of basic lawn care equipment: Weed eater, leaf blower, rake, broom, hoe, shovel, water house, hand pruners, bush hedgers, hedge shears and zero turn mower.
• Learn and perform basic planting skills
• Assist in keeping the job site tidy/safe.
• Become proficient in loading and unloading of truck and trailer.
• Perform regular safety inspections on vehicle and trailer.
• Adhere to company policies, standards and safety guidelines
• Work with other employees as a team
• Meet or exceed company production rates and standards set forth
• Ability to communicate w/ lead people regarding progress of tasks
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to:
• Have full range of mobility in upper and lower body in order to be able to work in various positions including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending over, sitting, kneeling, squatting, and walking for extended periods of time.
• Be able to reach over head with hands and arms; climb or balance;
• Be able to use hands and fingers to handle or feel objects, tools, or controls.
• Be able to lift, pull, and push materials and equipment to complete assigned job tasks.
• Be able to lift up to 50LB.
• Maintain physical fitness level necessary to complete assigned job tasks.
• While performing the duties of this job, the employee is can be subjected to strenuous work in adverse weather conditions.
• The employee is occasionally exposed to fumes or airborne particles and toxic or caustic chemicals.
• The noise level in the work environment is usually high and requires ear protection while operating equipment